Need more information, contact Miami Hills Swim & Tennis Club at (513) 248-4298

Membership How To Resign.

How to Resign a Membership

Any member wishing to resign their bond must return their original bond certificate. There is a place on the back  to sign as ‘transferor” and date it. Send the bond along with a letter stating your intent to resign and include an address where you would like your refund check sent. Please mail this all to:

Miami Hills Swim and Tennis Club
Attn: Membership/Resignation
PO Box 415
Milford 45150

The accountant will process it when received and send the refund check to you for the amount you originally paid for the bond. If you are unable to find the original bond, please send a letter stating your intent to resign.  You will receive 75% of the amount you paid for your bond.

If you have any questions, please email the club at